- BOOST YOUR QUILTING -
by Kati Horvath
- Have you looked for a technique that gives you the greatest
freedom in design, yet that is fast and accurate?
- Have you ever wondered how far you can go into detail
with your quilt?
- How wide can you stretch your wings when it comes
to creating your visions?
- Could this unique technique offer you a new window
into your creativity?
WHO IS THIS eBOOK FOR?
- Do you like appliqué, thread painting (or free motion broidery),
stained glass technique?
- Have you ever got frustrated with endless marking, cutting and
ironing your appliqué pieces?
- Have you ever ironed the wrong side of your appliqué piece
fusing it straight to your iron instead of the background?
- Have you ever forgotten to add the seam allowance to
your appliqué piece?
- Have you ever mixed up the thousand numbered tiny pieces?
- Have you ever wished to use delicate or textured fabrics
that were problematic with the fusible web?
- Have you ever had a fabric that was too thick or too dark to see
the design through the light box?
- Have you ever changed your mind about a fabric after the
whole piece was already put together?
- Would you like it if you did not need to unpick a lot of threads
when you make a mistake or you change your mind about
- Would it help if you did not have to mark your quilt and pieces
more than once, at the very beginning of your process,
yet you knew exactly where each piece belongs?
- Would you be relieved if you did not have to bother with the
seam allowances for they would create themselves in the process?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, my Draw-Sew-Trim (DST) method might be a helpful technique for you to try.
Beautiful, magazine-style format, .pdf based eBook, 144 pages
Detailed, step-by-step technique presentation
Five vibrant, amazing projects with patterns