"...The (7.) Crown chakra, known in Sanskrit as „Sahasrara” is located on the top of the head or slightly above. The Sanskrit name means „Thousand petals”. The Crown chakra is associated with the hypothalamus, the pituitary and the pineal glands. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland work together to regulate the endocrine system. The crown chakra is closely associated with the brain and the whole nervous system. With our crown chakra balanced, we feel connected to our Higher Self, we can easily access our inner wisdom, feel connected to others and life, we can feel a sense of serenity and wholeness despite of the circumstances. While inbalances can result in depression, anxiety, constant cynicism, lack of empathy..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, numbered and organized in the order that you will need them, background, backing and binding. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: email@example.com)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Size: 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)