"...Persephone is the Greek Goddess of spring, wife of Hades and the Queen of the Underworld. In Greek mythology along with her mother, Demeter, she is associated with spring, fertility of vegetation, grain and also with harvest. She was a sweet, young, innocent girl admired by many gods and deeply loved by her mother, who protected her from everything and everyone. Until one day Hades, the King of the Underworld kidnapped her to be his wife, as „his heart softened” seeing her beauty and youth. Demeter was desperately looking for her and asked the help of the gods to get her back, but she did not get much of a support. In her grief and to punish the gods, she decided to leave her duties, meaning no crops and food would grow on the earth during this time. The cries of hungry people who were suffering reached the ears of Zeus. ..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, background and backing. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Finished piece: 45 cm x 55 cm (18” x 22”)