DST 4 Seasons/Spring- Workshop on Facebook
Time & Location
About the Event
Tutor: Katalin Horvath
Theme: DST 4 Seasons/Spring - Workshop on Facebook
How to participate in this workshop:
1. Register for the workshop (Fee: £15 includes the price of your 4Seasons/Spring pattern.)
2. Download your 4 Seasons/Spring pattern using the download link that I send you via email.
3. Once you have your electronic design, please have your design printed to the desired size and transferred onto a piece of white fabric. You can choose to create this pattern in any size or any colours that you like.
4. Choose your colours and prepare your fabrics that are large enough to cover those patches that you intend to use them for.
If you have doubts on how to enlarge and transfer your designs to the white cotton fabric, please find the tutorial below:
5. Join the workshop:
The workshop will take place in the DST 4 Seasons/Spring Workshop Facebook Group.
As you register for the workshop, I send you an invitation to the group that you need to accept. If we are not "Friends" on Facebook yet, first you need to send me a Friend Request. My Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/katalin.horvath.716970
At the time given above, I will go live in this group. As a member of the group, you can join the live streaming and its recording will be available for you to watch later. At the time of the live streaming, I will guide you through the steps.
The advantages of this practice:
- The live video will be available for further watching so that you can finish up later.
- If you do not speak English, you can ask questions in the comments and I can answer them. Facebook manages translation.
- If you are in a different time zone, you can still catch up with the group and me at your own convenient time.
- I do return from time to time after the workshop to answer your questions and make sure everyone is getting all the help they need.
I do hope we will have a nice creative day to keep ourselves positive and if it works out well, we will certainly do some more.
Thank you for your support,
- DST 4Seasons/Spring - Workshop£15£150£0