DST Mandala - Workshop on Facebook (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
5Tutor: Katalin Horvath
Theme: DST Mandala - Workshop on Facebook
How to participate in this workshop:
1. Register to the workshop (Fee: £15 includes the price of your chosen pattern.)
2. Find your favourite dream-quilt Mandala pattern on the website. There is a selection of patterns to choose from:
- Yin Yang Mandala,
- Mother Earth Mandala
- Nature Spirit Mandala
- Sun and Moon Spiral
- Sun Mandala
- Moon Mandala
- any of the Chakra mandalas
- Tree of Life Mandala
- Sunrise Mandala
- Spiral Path Mandala Pillow
- Sue' cushion Pillow
3. Please send me an email telling me which one you would like so that I can send you the electronic resizable pattern. Also please let me know if you need a kit so that I can send you a 20% off coupon for that purchase and I can dispatch your kit in time.
4. Once you have your electronic design, please read through the fabric requirements and accessories that you will need.
Also, please have your design printed to the desired size and transferred onto a piece of white fabric that is called the "interfacing" in the patterns. You can choose to create these mandalas in any size or any colours that you like.
If you purchase the kit, you will get the white interfacing with the design transferred for you and all the fabrics ready to use.
If you have doubts on how to enlarge and transfer your designs to the white interfacing please find the tutorial below:
5. Join the workshop:
The workshop will take place in the DST Mandala Workshop Facebook Group.
As you register to the workshop, I send you an invitation to the group that you need to accept.
At the time given above, I will go live in this group. As a member of the group, you can join the live streaming and its recording will be available for you to watch for another 2 months. At the time of the live streaming, knowing which pattern you are working on, I will guide you through the steps.
The advantages of this practice:
- The live video will be available for further watching for 2 more months so that you can finish up later.
- If you do not speak English, you can ask questions in comments and I can answer them. Facebook manages translation.
- Also, I can copy the written English instructions to comments and you will get an instant translation of that.
- If you are in a different time zone, you can still catch up with the group and me in your own convenient time.
- I do return time to time after the workshop to answer your questions and make sure everyone is getting all the help they need.
I do hope we will have a nice creative day to keep ourselves positive and if it works out well, we will certainly do some more.
Thank you for your support,
- DST Mandala - Workshop on Face£15£150£0