"...The (6.) Third Eye chakra, known in Sanskrit as „Ajna” is located on the forehead, between the eyebrows. The Sanskrit name means „command” and „perceiving”. The principle of this chakra is openness and imagination. This chakra transcends time and allows us to see the inner and outer world, to experience clear thought, spiritual contemplation and self reflection. A balanced Third Eye chakra ensures access to inner guidance, intuition, deeper truths and cut through illusions. It helps to see beyond appearances and understand symbolic meanings, to grow in wisdom. It assist the two hemispheres of the brain function in synchrony that means creativity and logical thinking are in harmony..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, numbered and organized in the order that you will need them, background, backing and binding. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: email@example.com)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Size: 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)