"...This extraordinary flower grows in the high mountains of Austria, Germany and Switzerland. It is Switzerland’s national flower. It is the symbol of deep love and devotion whereby men harvest the flower on daring steeps and fatal climbs to prove their love and devotion. It is also the symbol of adventure and sacrifice. The actual German translation of the word, “Edelweiss,” literarily means noble and white. Edelweiss has a woolly appearance of white hairs, on its leaf and flower structures that create the flower’s hairy and silvery character. It grows to heights of 16 inches and develops its flower into a double-star formation..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, background and backing. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Finished piece (cushion): 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)