"...Among the four elements of Water, Fire, Earth and Wind/Air, water is the one that represents our emotional body. Mirrors and reflects reality through the different dimensions. It is connected to all fluids of our body, our circulatory system and lymphatic system. It helps to communicate our emotions, feelings, to clear the past and go with the flow towards our future. Working with water patterns and colours help us to balance our Water element that leads to better communication of our real feelings, emotions and our real self. Also may help with depression and unpleasant emotional states. The lotus is an ancient symbol of purity of the body, speech and mind. It roots in the mud, but its blossom is floating on the surface of the water. It also represents detachment as water drops slide off its petals easily...."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, background and backing. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: email@example.com)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Finished piece (cushion): 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)