"...Orchids were a symbol of virility for ancient Greeks. The Aztecs mixed chocolate with the vanilla orchid to create a tasty drink that they beleived promoted power and strength. In Chinese medicine, they are used as a herbal remedy to ease coughs and lung diseases; treat kidney, lung and stomach deficiencies, treat eye diseases. The Victorians collected and displayed orchids as a sign of luxury and to promote their refined taste..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, numbered and organized in the order that you will need them, background, backing and binding. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
Orchid Pillow / DST-pattern and the
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Size: 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)