"...The syllable OM in the middle is a sacred sound, one of the most important spiritual symbols of several traditions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. In ancient scripts it refers to the Soul, the Self within, the Truth, the Divine, and the cosmic principles. Singing the Om sound creates harmonic vibrations within and around you, cleansing, soothing, healing and relaxing you..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, numbered and organized in the order that you will need them, background, backing and binding. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: email@example.com)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Size: 45 cm x 45 cm (18” x 18”)