"...Yin Yang is an ancient symbol rooting in the Chinese philosophy describing the forces of the Universe. These primer forces emerging form the One may appear as opposites such as night and day, shadow and light, feminine and masculine but they are rather complementary qualities to each other. Fully balanced they are in unity as they are also part of each other, one would not exist if the other disappeared..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt top cut for the right size, numbered and organized in the order that you will need them, background and binding. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The kit does NOT include:
- Batting, backing
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
Sizing / Finished measurements:
80 cm (32”) diameter
This pattern is instructed using the "Draw-Sew-Trim" technique, that makes the applique process easier, faster and more accurate.
(The beautiful, magazine-style, detailed, step-by-step tutorial eBook is available in my webshop: Draw-Sew-Trim eBook with the Draw-Sew-Trim technique)
"Yin Yang Mandala" DST-pattern and the
is available separately too on the webshop.