Three spirals melt into each othe in this quilt with earth and fire colours. It evokes and revives your power of creation, helps to find strength and confidence in stuck life situations and to develop into your real self.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Basic applique knowledge with fusible web or the Draw-Sew-Trim technique.
Basic free motion quilting skills. To know how to put the binding on a quilt.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Size: 60" x 40" (150 x 100cm).
"Coincidence" - Quilted Wall Hanging (Design & Pattern)
General acessories that you will need:
- Threads of different colours for satin stitch applique and for quilting.
- Chalk pen or another fade-away pen.
- Double sided fusible web with paper on one side (e.g. Steam-A-Seam) is optional.
- Cutting mat.
- Pressing foot for sewing and darning foot for free motion quilting.
- Basting spray or safety pins.
- Basic sewing accessories.
- Sharp scissors or rotary cutter.
This is a "short & simple-style" pattern, created in .pdf format.
This file format can be handled by all main types of devices (MS, OS, Android based IT devices).
Because of the size it can be downloaded only as a .zip file.