"...Referring to the concept of basic elements such as Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Ether, to explain the nature and complexity of all matter, roots in ancient cultures of India, Persia, Tibet, Greece, Babylonia. Chinese culture lists Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water and describes them more like energies, and transitions than material. Ancient Greeks, Buddhism and Hinduism assosiates the primary elements with different qualities and our five senses. Western astrology uses them in connection with astrological charts and horoscopes. The twelve signs of the zodiac are divided into the four elements: Fire signs are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius, Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn, Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius, and Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces..."
"It is not just a kit, but the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience"
The kit includes:
- All fabric for the indicated size quilt cut for the right size, background and backing. All prepared for you to start sewing and enjoy the perfect Draw-Sew-Trim experience.
- Pattern transferred onto a white cotton fabric, ready to start.
- Embellishments, beads, sequins, where applicable.
- Precise, fully illustrated, magazine-style instructions and resizable digital pattern sent to you via email in .pdf format. (To the email address you use for PayPal payment process. If you would like to receive the .pdf pattern to a different email address, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The kit does NOT include:
- Printed pattern and printed instructions on paper. These are sent only electronically with the purchase.
is available separately too on the webshop.
You can find useful YouTube video-tutorials in my playlist.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Pattern size: 60 cm x 60 cm (24” x 24”)
Finished piece: 60 cm x 60 cm (24” x 24”)